Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Class Wiki - So Far


I have chosen to contribute in sport section. I haven’t done so many articles yet. I have been browsing on Wiki, so I will get more familiar with it. I have created a page called “ice hockey” and contribute about Olympic Games in Vancouver that finished about a mount ago. Mostly, I have been reading others papers to know what I will post or edit on someone pages. I will work on page “ice hockey” because there is nothing written before me. I would like others who are interested in hockey to contribute on this page.

4 comments:

  1. Creating a hockey page is an awesome idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to really start working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad. and im on the same boat as you. i havent contributed yet, i have the information, all i have to do it just upload it. i guess soon.

    ReplyDelete