Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Twitter Discussion


I would say that discussion on twitter is just too limited. It is hard to express yourself more deeply because of the letter limitation. However, if you like to chat about anything that interests you, it is very easy to do so. For example, I am at home not much to do, so I can simply log in and chat about any topics that I like.

Bb discussion board has one advantage that we can write unlimited characters unlike on Twitter, but I don’t like the lay out or to explain better the organization of board. I have to click so many times in order to see what others write.

Discussion in the class is the most valuable way to really discus anything seriously. However, there are so many people that rather have time to organize their thoughts before they say it. In any face to face discussions, people have no time to plan what they say. And it can end up that they say totally different opinion then they really meant it.

1 comment:

  1. i agree discussing in class is most valuable but twitter discussion wasnt bad. I personally loved it. Also i agree with you taht sometime its hard to explain what you want to say in 140 character.

    ReplyDelete